Simple Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail
Quick and easy shrimp ceviche. Perfect for a light lunch or appetizer. Refreshing flavors with fresh cilantro, onion, and jalapeno. Enjoy!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 8 ounces cooked jumbo shrimp, cut in thirds
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced small
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Rinse shrimp and remove tails and veins. Chop each shrimp into thirds, but allow for a nice bite-sized chunk.
Add lemon and lime juices, cilantro, avocado, red onion, grape tomatoes, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Stir unti well combined.
Chill covered for 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!